The Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers’ Institute, Inc.® (“SAAMI®”) welcomes links to its Web site.
SAAMI does not enter into reciprocal linking agreements with third parties. However, if you want to link to SAAMI’s Web site, you may do so, provided you agree to the Linking Policy below. By creating a link to SAAMI’s Web site, you agree to be bound by this Linking Policy. If you do not agree to this Linking Policy, you shall not be authorized to link to SAAMI’s Web site.
- You are granted non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited permission to use the plain text-only name of the “Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers’ Institute” for the sole purpose of serving as a direct link from your Web site to SAAMI’s Web site. SAAMI’s logo is a registered trademark and its use is restricted to members-only or upon prior written consent of SAAMI, which consent may be withheld at SAAMI’s sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that all rights to SAAMI’s name, logo, images, trademarks and registered trademarks, any content appearing on SAAMI’s Web site, and the design, trade dress and other appearance of SAAMI’s Web site belongs to or is licensed by SAAMI. At no time shall you directly or indirectly contest or infringe upon these rights.
- If you link to SAAMI’s Web sites, your Web site:
-Shall not establish any links intended to disguise SAAMI’s URL or by-pass SAAMI’s homepage.
-Shall not create frames around SAAMI’s Web site or use other techniques that alter, distort or obscure the visual presentation of SAAMI’s Web site.
-Shall not express or imply that SAAMI endorses you or your products or services, or any opinions or materials contained on your Web site.
-Shall not express or imply any affiliation between your company and SAAMI (unless your company is a member in good standing in SAAMI).
-Shall not misrepresent your relationship with SAAMI or present false or misleading impressions about SAAMI.
-Shall not contain materials that may be unlawful or interpreted as distasteful or offensive or adversely affect the name, reputation and goodwill of SAAMI.
-Shall not charge your users a fee to access SAAMI’s Web site.
- SAAMI shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site or for the content of other Web sites to which your site may be linked. By linking to SAAMI’s Web site, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold SAAMI, its current and former directors, officers, employees, and other representatives harmless from and against any damages, demands, claims, suits, actions, liabilities, judgments, settlement amounts and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) that may arise out of or result from content appearing on your Web site.
- SAAMI may cancel your authority to link to SAAMI’s Web site at any time and for any reason. If SAAMI exercises this right, you shall immediately terminate all links to SAAMI’s Web site and cease using SAAMI’s name and trademarks.
- You agree that, in addition to any other rights and remedies which SAAMI may have at law or in equity (including the right to monetary damages), SAAMI shall be entitled to seek a temporary restraining order, injunction or other equitable relief in the event of, or to prevent, a breach of this Linking Policy. In addition, SAAMI shall be entitled to reimbursement of its attorney’s fees and costs.
- The SAAMI may at any time revise this Linking Policy. You agree to be bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then-current Linking Policy to which you are bound.
If you have any comments or questions about this Linking Policy, please contact:
Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers’ Institute, Inc.
11 Mile Hill Road
Newtown, Connecticut 06470-2539
EFFECTIVE: November 17, 2009